Friday, January 16, 2004

Sober thinking

For by the grace given me I say to every one of you: Do not think of yourself more highly than you ought, but rather think of yourself with sober judgment, in accordance with the measure of faith God has given you.
romans 12:3

So, if you think you are standing firm, be careful that you don't fall!
1 cor.10:12

everyone should buzz over to Denise's blog. she's posted some great questions which we all should ask ourselves. wouldn't be me life-changing if we could daily questions ourselves with questions such as these? that's keeping Christ in focus at all times.

Gracious Counselor
i'm humbled by these profound questions. i want You to search me and open my eyes and heart to know the truth of the matter. i want to be honest with You and myself. don't let me think to highly of myself, please. keep me in check. use whatever methods You need to to get me to see where i'm out of check.thanks for Your guidance.
in Jesus Name ~ Amen!

i'll be out until next tuesday, the 20th.


*Tania's mom *Trevor *Sean

0 comments: