Wednesday, January 28, 2004

Keeping the Focus


I have set the LORD always before me. Because he is at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
ps. 16:8

Therefore, prepare your minds for action; be self-controlled; set your hope fully on the grace to be given you when Jesus Christ is revealed.
1 peter 1:13

Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things.
col. 3:2

Let your eyes look straight ahead, fix your gaze directly before you.
prov. 4:25

Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.
heb. 12:2a

i'm just thinking about ways i can set the Lord always before me, fix my eyes on Jesus, prepare my mind for action. how do you do it? i'd love to hear from you.

Father,
i want to fix my eyes on You. i want You to be continually set before me. i desire for You to be in my gaze at all times. ..but i'm quickly discovering that i can't do it on my own. i need Your guidance and help. Holy Spirit, come and fill me so i can be ever filld with Your presence. let me obey my spirit nature rather than my sinful nature. where i am disobedient, i pray for conviction. where i am tempted to step to the left of right on the narrow path, i pray for conviction and knowledge to stand up against the temptation.
in Jesus Name ~ Amen!


*Janice *Crystal *Laura

0 comments: