Monday, March 29, 2004

His Faithfulness

I will praise you, O Lord, among the nations; I will sing of you among the peoples. For great is your love, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. Be exalted, O God, above the heavens; let your glory be over all the earth.
Ps. 57:9-11

God is faithful. He still reigns from on high, but dwells in the hearts of people. He's able to use the beauty of nature to display His marvelous qualities. He chooses to use the simple things in life to profound the wise. and thru all these, He remains faithful to all. as the hymn from old says, "great is Thy faithfulness".

this weekend i had the opportunity to serve at SLR. thru out the weekend i was reminded of God's faithfulness, from the way God feeds the squirrels to the way He continues to draw His people to Himself. He chose youth and adults from all over GA to remind me of the way He loves me: extravagant and un-partial. He gives so freely; always has and always will. Jesus reminds us that He supplies sparrows with food, and how much more will He supply us with all our needs. that is faithfulness!

Faithful Friend,
You are faithful. You continue to supply us with al our needs, even thru our unfaithfulness. Your love is extravagant. Lord, please forgive me to being hesitant at times to share Your love with others. may You move me to love the way You love, freely and un-partially. Holy Spirit, i pray that You'd help me to be sensitive to Your prompting. let me know what to say whent to say whatever You'd have me say. i can't share Your love without Your help. let praises rise from my lips, for You've have done great things. You have called me from the darkness in to Your radiant light. let Your light shine in the dark places. let those who are calloused and hurting know Your call to come home to You.
in Jesus Name ~ Amen!


*Ed *Mike *Sean

0 comments: