Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Pre-Meditated Agenda

Whenever you are arrested and brought to trial, do not worry beforehand about what to say. Just say whatever is given you at the time, for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.
Mark 13:11

But make up your mind not to worry beforehand how you will defend yourselves. For I will give you words and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to resist or contradict.
Luke 21:14-15

In the morning, O Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait in expectation.
Psalm 5:3

my life has been going so smoothly lately that i've been expecting something to happen. do you know how that is? there are mountains, plateaus and valleys. so last night i hit a little downhill slope.

i just read thru my entry from yesterday. "Let us fix our eyes on Jesus." (Heb. 12:2) again i'm drawn into His loving arms where i can open my can of fear, worry, doubt and insecurity. He promised to take care of me. He promised that when i ask in His name, He will supply my requests. He promised to care for my protection. He promised to give me words to say, instead of me playing the 'worse-case senario' over in my mind. He promised that when i am broken, He will mend my heart. (Psalm 147:3) He gave me this promise to stand on, "My grace is sufficient for you." (2 Cor. 12:9) and i have been told that if i don't forgive those who treat me wrongly, then i won't be forgiven. (Mark 11:25)

Friend of sinners,
to You, o Lord, i lift up my soul; in You i trust, o my God. do not let me be put to shame. (Psalm 25:1-2) i lay my life on Your altar and pray for You to manifest Yourself thru me. i lay my emotions, all of them, on your altar, and pray for Your blood to flood over them. let me be filled with Your love, instead of all these other feelings. with Your help i am not going to pick them up again. please help me to trust in You for this. i pray over the other who are involved in this situation. i pray that You'd reveal Yourself in a great way. let us all be filled with You, Holy Spirit. may You help each of us to forgive each others grievances, just as You forgave us. help us to stand for what is right and just, not on our feelings. may You come and bestow restoration upon each of the people involved. don't let us harbor feelings of dislike, mistrust or hatred against our brothers and sister in You. may You be brought the glory for healing our brokenness. we love You, and we all want to see how You are going to move thru this situation. Jesus, i am expecting You to move in amazing ways. i've seen You power before and i plead, beg and cry for You to move this mountain.

i praise You for being my Rock and my Deliverer. You are the One whom i run to when the battles of the world rage. i know that this is a battle in the heavenlies. may You, Father, send forth Your power to bind the forces of evil which are so prevalent. may Your blood, Jesus, flow on the hearts of those involved. Holy Spirit, may You receive praise for sending the Father's love upon us. i love You so much and desire for You to be glorified. thanks for Your mercy and love.
in Jesus Name ~ Amen


*Stacy *Jason *Zach

0 comments: