Friday, October 10, 2003

United in Worship


All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, O Lord; they will bring glory to your name.
Ps. 86:9

can you imagine the day when all the nations God has made will worship before Him? it's hard for me believe. this is the day i should be praying for. this is the day i should be longing to live for.

i've been memorizing Psalm 86, and this is my verse to memorize today. normally i take one verse a day, to memorize, ponder, meditate, and pray over. today is especially good for me, since i often see such a lack of passion for Jesus throughout the community, {and as i confess} ...and in my own life.

Merciful Father,
i want to dine in Your Presence. i want to seek You and find You, so that my everyday life isn't routine and ordinary. You give life and refreshment to those who come and ask. well, i am asking. please forgive me as i confess my lack of passion for You and Your people. let my heart be filled with You, Holy Spirit, that my way may be blameless. let my life be a passionate pursuit of You.
In Jesus' Name ~ Amen!
*Susan *Kimberly *Case

0 comments: