Wednesday, October 08, 2003

Learning as I Go


Listen, my sons, to a father's instruction; pay attention and gain understanding.
Prov. 4:1

You who are simple, gain prudence; you who are foolish, gain understanding.
Prov. 8:5

i've been busy setting up another blog. Parading His Greatness. i am a novice at html and css, but i'm learning a lot and gaining understanding about how this programming works. it makes me think about how God uses various people and circumstances in our lives to help us understand Him. the more time i put into this blog, the more i gain understanding. the same goes true with my Father. the more time i spend in His Word, the more i know Him. and this, my friends, is why i live.

Hey Dad,
i am drawn closer to You. thanks for opening my eyes and ears to understand You. thanks for helping me to realize that when i spend time with You, i know desire more of You. thanks for the books i'm reading which enlarge my understanding of who You are, and Whose i am. You are my God, and there are none like You.
In Jesus' Name ~ Amen!
*Joe *Stacy *Carrie

0 comments: