Thursday, May 15, 2003

Dwell in Me


"Those who obey His commands live in Him, and He in them. And this is how we know that He lives in us: We know it by the Spirit He gave us." ~1 John 3:24
"Remain in Me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in Me." ~John 15:4

Again i'm faced with the truth that my passion in obey Christ's commands demonstrates my love for Him. I want to dwell richly in Him, because i know that's where my more-than-perfect life flourishes.

Fact: by the Spirit's dwelling in my spirit, i know that Christ lives in me. Well, in that case, why do i spend so little time and effort discovering what He's saying? Guess i better get my priorities in line.

My desire is for others to come to understand Christ's love for them, and the grace which He offers to all. So, to accomplish this goal i must figure out how to achieve it.
  • Remain in Christ (i can do nothing without Him)

  • 0 comments: