Wednesday, March 23, 2005

well, this morning i had typed this long post about the one foreigner who returned to give Jesus the praise for healing him from leprosy. but when i clicked the publish button, it took me to a page to sign in. it was all very strange.

so in my previous invisible post, my thoughts focused around me returning to Jesus to say 'thanks' for giving me life. this man who suffered from leprosy was shunned by the multitudes, but this Jesus took the time not only to speak with him, but to heal him of his disease. that Jesus is the same Jesus who healed me from the disease of sinfulness which i could not find a cure. He accomplished what i could never do. and for that i want to be the one to return to Him with a heart filled with thankfulness and praise.

Jesus - Healer of my soul,
You're so good, and Your love endures thru my stupidities. You've taken upon Yourself all the disease and brokenness and restored us unto Yourself. thanks for giving to me what i could never gain on my own. You've healed me.

in Your powerful Name ~ Amen


*kevin *dalit ministries *Kris

2 comments:

Denise Hotze said...

some of your links are broken.

Kevin Gantz said...

I generally can't believe that He is willing to forgive my sins. If I were the only person on earth, they still would have had to put Him on the cross. He's a pretty big God to take the sins of the world (past, present and future). The better part is that He is re-building me from the inside. It is hard for me to see, but slowly he is taking away my sinful nature (very slowly). Its pretty cool. I don't have to feel like I have to do it all my self. He is in the process of sanctification - it is His work in me that changes me, not me promising that I am going to do better next time. I guess that takes faith. Thanks for your post. Have a "thoughtful" good friday and a beautiful weekend.

K