Wednesday, August 27, 2003

His Passion for Me


The Lord your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing.
Zephaniah 3:17

I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not rejected you. So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Is. 41:9-10


as i read over those verses i can just about hear Him calling my name. i get so distracted with life that i sometimes lose touch with the reality that God is my Father. He desires for me to rest in His arms. i forget how He delights in me. when things look grim in my world view, i can trust in the reality of God's loving arms to be wrapped around me. what a wonderful reality this is!

Most Loving Father,
i love You. thank You for calling my name and drawing me near to Your side. You are amazing. please help me to be quick to run into Your arms as i travel along this journey. have me be ever mindful of the way You love me. i open my haert to love You in return. be praised for the strength and help which You always offer.
In Your Son's Name, Amen!
*Kyle *Maeli *Laura

0 comments: