Saturday, September 18, 2004

Fearing the Worst

The Lord is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle and set me high upon a rock.
Ps. 27:1, 5

what a storm! Denise and i have had quite the last couple of days. please read her post to hear all about it. hurricane ivan made an impact on my life, needless to say.

and in the midst of it all, God is faithful. He does shelter us in the shadow of His wings and carries us in His arms. what an amazing Creator - of storms and humans. He truly is good and worthy of our praise.

Jesus
You've proctect us and calmed our fears. You've allowed us to place our trust in You - knowing no matter what happens that You are still God and ruler of our hearts. i praise You for Your protection and deliverance. it is good to praise You. and i praise You for this birthday and for allowing me to live in Your care for another year. You are my Dad and i'm rejoicing with You today.
in Jesus' Name ~ Amen!


*austin *juanita *bruce

0 comments: