Monday, July 18, 2005

I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion. I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the Lord.
hosea 2:19,20
Betroth:
1 : to promise to marry
2 : to give in marriage
i'm contemplating the thot of Jesus promising to marry me. and not only bound physically, but in righteousness, justice, love and compassion. to find a man of compassion... now that seems to be a real challenge... (wink, wink)

Thank You for promising to marry me. that thot helps me to realize that i'm not unworthy of love or of someone treating me with respect. Your heart shines thru this statement, and it truly gives me hope that one day we will meet face to face - on our wedding day. until then, may You equip me to remain faithful to You.
in Your holy Name ~ Amen.

*Shamute *Jennie *Jennie

0 comments: