Friday, November 05, 2004

Blessings Galore!

You open your hand and satisfy the desires of every living thing. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.
ps. 145:16, 19

this morning i awoke to the most amazing sight! the sun had peaked over the mountain, and was brilliantly blazing upon the trees. it was incredible! (of course i had woke up late...really late...and shouldn't have ever seen it, but the blessings flowed none-the-less.) since i get up and leave before the sun rises, i never have a chance to see the glory of the morning. it was fascinating! oh to be able to enjoy that beauty every morning. and as it turned out i was only 30 minutes late for work. pish-posh! oh, for the glory of God, right there! do you see it?

yesterday i cleaned my desk - it was long over due. got rid of a calendar under my keyboard which was opened to July. just a hint of how overdue it was. now my monitor is lowered, and my desk seems to have much more room. i'm loving it. being more productive with my time is a good thing.

an opportunity has arose for a change in my career. more to come!


*Jim *Shari *Eden

0 comments: